CORPORATE LAW MATTERS
Corporate law today is a complex piece of legislation that governs the activities of not only domestic companies but also that of foreign companies setting up shop in India. At every step, corporates have to comply with the plethora of provisions contained in legislations such as Indian Companies Act, FEMA Compliances, SEBI Regulations.
We not only provide advice on ensuring compliance with these regulations but also provide secretarial support with respect to incorporation of subsidiaries anywhere in India.
- Incorporation of new companies / limited liability partnerships
- Conversion of existing companies / partnership firms into limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and vice versa
- Secretarial support and compliance services
- Appearance before Registrar of Companies, NCLT and other authorities
- Advisory services in respect of corporate laws, SEBI, Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), labour laws and other allied laws
- Providing assistance for mergers, amalgamations, joint ventures, and reconstruction schemes
- Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements and other documents related with corporate matters
- Due diligence