OTHER INDIRECT TAXES
Though GST has subsumed majority of indirect taxes, certain commodities have been kept outside the purview of GST such as Petroleum Products and Alcohol for Human Consumption. Further, there are pre GST matters pending before various tax authorities.
We assist our clients in respect of the following Indirect legislations:
- Chapter V of the Finance Act, 1994 (Service Tax Legislation)
- Central Excise Act, 1944
- Central Sales Tax Laws
- State Value Added Tax, Professional Tax, Entry Tax.
- State Excise Act and State Liquor Policy
Our indirect tax advisory services include:
- Registration under relevant Indirect Tax Regulations
- Assistance in periodic compliances
- Advisory in Indirect Tax Matters
- Representation before Various Tax Authorities
- Application for obtaining Liquour Licence
- Registration under FSSAI