INDIA ENTRY SERVICES, STARTUP ADVISORY AND OUTSOURCING
India continues to embrace global innovation, adopt open systems and best practices, the global corporations are considering India as a preferred investment destination.
With the continued commitment of the Government to improve India’s ranking in the ease of doing business, the Indian regulations are continuously evolving so as to simplify starting business in India. Our team of professionals is well placed to assist our clients in devising suitable entry strategy, structuring investments and transactions with judicious use of treaties and compliance with applicable laws.
Our specialized service offerings are as follows:
- Industry and Market Assessment– We carry out specific industry studies, market assessment studies and developing industry risk models. Trend-analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, providing Competitive Intelligence Support, Competitors Profiling and Risk Mapping/Company Risk Assessment based on the requirements of the Client
- Assistance and advisory services on business setup & operational form – Representative Office, Branch Office, Project Office, Joint Venture, Wholly Owned Subsidiary
- Assistance in obtaining requisite approvals from regulatory authorities
- Advice on Government policies in relation to Foreign Investment and Repatriation
We assist our clients in matters pertaining to various corporate laws such as Companies Act, 2013, RBI Regulations, FEMA, SEBI, RERA, Insolvency etc.
Our Financial Advisory services include:
- Fund raising — Venture capital and private equity.
- Advisory to Private Equity funds on fund organization, identification of opportunities, due diligence, negotiations, documentation support and transaction management services.
- Debt and private equity syndication.
- Structured Finance.
- Domestic or cross border mergers & acquisitions and joint venture financing.
- Structured products for promoter financing.
- Infrastructure, real estate funding, asset financing, project financing.
- Structured products for balance sheet, capital structure & liquidity management.
- Convertibles, ECBs & equity linked products.
- ‘Business valuations & fair value opinion.
Our team is fully equipped to devise financing solutions, arrange finance from various financial institutions, negotiate term-sheets and assistance in closure of documentation for seamless conclusion of the transaction.
India has become Global Outsourcing hub for Finance and Accountancy process for enterprises, we assist our clients in outsourcing their processes to us/ third parties in respect of:
- Virtual CFO
- Accounting Services as per applicable GAAP
- Business Process / Knowledge Process Outsource
- Back Office Assignments such as loan application processing, etc.
- Assistance in selecting the third party for outsourcing requirements
- Quality assessment and audits of Third Party outsourcing Providers